For information regarding the Sacraments of Confirmation & First Communion for 2022-2023 newly scheduled dates, please contact the Faith Formation office at 262-626-2650.
Grade School & High School Faith Formation K-11th Grade
Students in second grade receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion. The Archdiocesan requirement is for grade school students to attend one full year of Religious Education Classes prior to the sacrament year. We look forward to enrolling your First grade son/daughter in the Faith Formation Program.
Students in their Junior year (11th grade) of high school will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. The High School Faith Formation Program incorporates attending Mass every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation, attending Christ Encounter opportunities and retreats into the Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years of Faith Formation. Students attending a Catholic High School are required to enroll in the Confirmation program during their Junior year.
If you are interested in registering your child(ren) please contact the Faith Formation Office at 262-626-2650 or email [email protected]
Mary Breuer, Shared Director of Grade School Faith Formation/Coordinator of K-8th Grade
Jessica Herriges, Shared Director of High School Faith Formation and Adult Formation
Faith Formation Registration Forms 2022-2023
- Under Youth Formation, click on Registration/Payments & Permissions.
Grade School Information for 2022-2023
High School Information for 2022-2023
- 2022-2023 High School Faith Formation Schedule
- 2022-2023 High School Christ Encounter Form
- 2022-2023 High School Program Outline
- Required Forms
- Form A Sacramental Registration
- Form B Confirmation Sponsor Reflection
- Form C Confirmation Sponsor Covenant
- Form D Confirmation Saint Name Worksheet
- Confirmation Candidate/Sponsor Activity Booklet