For information regarding the Sacraments of Confirmation & First Communion for 2021 newly scheduled dates, please contact the Faith Formation office at 262-626-2650.
Grade School & High School Faith Formation K-11th Grade
Students in second grade receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion. The Archdiocesan requirement is for grade school students to attend one full year of Religious Education Classes prior to the sacrament year. We look forward to enrolling your First grade son/daughter in the Faith Formation Program.
Students in their Junior year (11th grade) of high school will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. The High School Faith Formation Program incorporates Mass Ministry, Parish Service and Community Service into the Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years of Religious Education. Students attending a Catholic High School are required to enroll in the Confirmation program during their Junior year.
If you are interested in registering your child(ren) please contact the Faith Formation Office at 262-626-2650 or email [email protected]
Mary Breuer, Shared Director of Faith Formation/Coordinator of K-8th Grade
Jessica Herriges, Shared Associate Director of Faith Formation/Coordinator of High School Youth Ministry
Faith Formation Registration Forms 2021-2022
- Under Youth Formation, click on Registration/Payments & Permissions.
Grade School Information for 2021-2022
High School Information for 2021-2022
2021 Confirmation Information
Candidate Required Forms:*see Faith Formation schedule above for due dates*
- 2021-2022 Confirmation Due Dates & Events
- Form A Confirmation Sacramental Form
- Sponsor Requirements
- Form B Confirmation Sponsor Reflection
- Form E Saint Name Reflection Worksheet
- Saint Reflection Paper Guidelines
- Confirmation Dress Code
Sponsor Required Forms: *see Faith Formation schedule above for due dates*
- Form C Confirmation Sponsor Covenant Form
- Form D Sponsor Covenant Pledge
- Importance of the Sponsors Role
High School Service Hour Forms
- Under Youth Formation, click on Service Hour Reflection Form.